Ramstein USO Center
Ramstein Passenger Terminal, Bldg. 3333
The Ramstein USO is located at the Ramstein Air Base AMC Terminal in Ramstein, Germany. It is a world-class airport center that takes care of our traveling service members and their families. In addition, this center serves the Ramstein military community as a point-of-sale service center for USO tour sales and gift shop merchandise and provides extensive community information.
A unique feature of this center is the fact that it is embedded within the Department of Defense’s busiest Airlift Military Command (AMC) passenger terminal in the world and receives approximately 30,000 visitors per month. A good portion of our patrons are deploying and re-deploying active duty service members. The USO gives special attention and care to these traveling warriors in an effort to boost their morale and show our support for their efforts. The center also provides the amenities and comforts of home to traveling service members and their families.
The center consists of a large open lounge, a theatre area and an adjacent family lounge. At the opposite end of the terminal near the baggage claim area we offer two welcome kiosks with hot coffee, snacks, and information.
The USO Center at the Ramstein Air Terminal provides the amenities and comforts of home to traveling service members and their families. The Ramstein Air Terminal USO lounge currently provides the following amenities:
The center currently provides the following amenities:
- One 65” flat-screen television
- Blu-ray DVD player and Blu-ray DVD movie library
- Eight standing internet stations and four laptop computers
with printing capability and CAC access
- Four two-person PlayStation 4 gaming systems with 40 inch flat-screen televisions
- Playing cards, games, books, magazines, and newspapers
- Toiletries: toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant,
soap, shampoo, razors, shaving cream, etc.
- Over 12 leather sofas, 4 leather recliners and 26 theater seats
- Toys and plush animals in the family lounge
and a flat-screen television with DVD player and DVD movie library
- Diapers, baby wipes, and baby lotion for the family lounge
- Coffee, hot chocolate, hot tea, various canned soft drinks and fruit juices,
bottled and filtered water, cookies, pastries, crackers and chips, chewing gum
- A dedicated AT&T phone
- Wi-Fi throughout the terminal (provided by TKS)
- Four table phones for DSN and AT&T operator access
- Two emergency “hotline” phones for worldwide calling
|Monday - Friday:
||06:00 - 21:00
||09:00 - 16:00
|Weekends and Holidays:
||10:00 - 16:00